You need a good business credit profile to qualify for business loans, credit cards, and other necessities. Your business credit profile is based on your track record of handling your business checking account, credit accounts, and any business credit cards you use or loans you have.
The business credit building program is a method of obtaining business lines of credit or credit cards by increasing your credit rating. Business credit cards may be obtained from traditional banks, large-chain retailers, and private lenders that provide business products and services.
Biz Credit 365 Allows You:
• Get instant approvals by setting up your business to match lender and credit providers most recent requirements
• Create your credit profile with Dun & Bradstreet, Experian, and Equifax Commercial while also getting your D-U-N-S number for at no charge (which is a must-have to build true business credit)
• Build your business credit reports with our a personal guarantee by getting set up with initial trade credit
• Get business credit funding with no personal guarantee required
Building business credit takes some time so don’t expect to see results overnight. It is a process, but if you stick with it you will see the results you want. You have to be diligent because banks and lenders will want to see stability as well as increased business and revenues remaining steady over a period of time.
The course will help you build business credit, step by step, using a proven system, and a highly personalized process. We provide the software for customizing the process to your needs so you have more opportunities to be approved. Here are some helpful tips:
In order to get automated approvals, set up the business to meet lender and credit issuer credibility standards before applying for credit.
Activate your credit profile with Experian, Equifax Commercial, and Dun & Bradstreet, and get your free D-U-N-S number (a vitally important part of the program).
Obtain initial trade credit to begin building business credit reports without personal credit checks
We, Will, Get You These Types of Credit Access:
• Cash Credit Lines with Visa and MasterCard which you can use in most locations around the world
• Store Business Credit with many of the nations largest retailers
• Auto Vehicle Financing which allows you to lease or purchase a primary vehicle or a fleet of vehicles, all in your business name
• Fleet credit for buying fuel and auto vehicle maintenance & repairs for your fleet of commercial vehicles and primary vehicle